About Manley Plumbing & Heating
Our mission is to create a loyal and ever-growing customer base, built upon a foundation of personal relationships and superior customer service that makes a difference in people’s lives.
Established in 1992.
Manley Plumbing and Heating has been providing quality service in the Franklin County area for over 20 years. Like most small plumbing and heating companies, we opened our doors with a focus on new construction. Over the years, however, it became increasingly clear that a gap was forming where service work was concerned. As the majority of local plumbing and heating contractors fought over the big jobs, homeowners were struggling to find a company willing to take on the little things: service work, cleanings and annual inspections. In the early 2000’s we shifted our focus and made it our mission to fill that gap in service. Our clients couldn’t be happier, and we feel good about that.
Manley Plumbing and Heating started out as one man working out of the back of his pickup truck. Today we’re a 5 person team, and still growing. We pride ourselves on being there when you need us, and keeping a parts inventory on hand and ready, so that we can fix problems when you need them fixed.
- Drug tested, background checked. No one in your home that shouldn’t be, we think that is important!
- We wear booties, use floor protective covers, and respect you and your home.
- Fully stocked, inventoried super trucks to always have the parts to get things fixed now.
A price book puts you in control
- know the cost before you approve the work
- everyone pays the same price
- you decide what you want done
- you don’t pay extra for trips to get parts, breaks or mistakes